Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

The Most Interesting Artist Quotes / part 2

THe Soul Reactor



Here we go with some interesting thoughts that came out straigh from artist's mind... part 2



Pablo Picasso 


 

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up"

"Good artists copy, great artists steal."

"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success."










Nobuyoshi Araki 




“I only tie up woman’s body because I know I cannot tie up her heart. Only her physical parts can be tied up. Tying up a woman becomes an embrace.”

“I don’t like people deleting images so easily,good and bad,all are taken already and that must mean something to us.”










Marc Chagall




"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing"

"Great art picks up where nature ends"

"When I am finishing a picture, I hold some God-made object up to it - a rock, a flower, the branch of a tree or my hand - as a final test. If the painting stands up beside a thing man cannot make, the painting is authentic. If there's a clash between the two, it's bad art"













Edward Hopper




 "If you could say it in words there would be no reason to paint"

"If the technical innovations of the Impressionists led merely to a more accurate representation of nature, it was perhaps of not much value in enlarging their powers of expression"
"I trust Winsor and Newton and I paint directly upon it."









Vincent Van Gogh



"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream"

"I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process"

"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced"

"There is no blue without yellow and without orange" 











soon more.







































< >