Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

The Most Interesting Artist Quotes / part 1

THe Soul Reactor


Let's have a look at some interesting artists quotes...


Damien Hirst


"It's amazing what you can do with an E in A-Level art, a twisted imagination and a chainsaw".

"I have always been aware that you have to get people listening before you can change their minds. Any artist's big fear is being ignored, so if you get debate, that's great".







Robert Mapplethorpe


"My theory about creativity is that the more money one has, the more creative one can be".

"When I have sex with someone I forget who I am. For a minute I even forget I'm human. It's the same thing when I'm behind a camera. I forget I exist".













Dale Chihuly


"I never met a color I didn't like".


"I used to think that it was the glass that was so mysterious, and then I discovered that it was the air that went into it that was so miraculous".














Daidō Moriyama


“For me, photography is not a means by which to create beautiful art, but a unique way of encountering genuine reality”


 "Cities have it's own dreams and memories just like people"

















Jean Hélion 

"A mature artist is at the same time aware of the futility of his achievement and the validity of the pursuit"

"A harmonious combination... enough abstraction that the image is sustained by the eye; enough reality that it is sustained by reason and experience".














 Andy Warhol


"Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art".


"I love Los Angeles, and I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic". 




















soon more quotes...

Meantime visit our other sites:















< >